New measures to ensure the safety for all attending clients.
Please take a moment to read the guidelines and submit your agreement at least 3 days prior to session date.
* All props are sanitized with a non-chemical, hospital grade disinfectant.
* All baby fabric will be washed with honest non-scented detergent. Please let us know if you or your baby is allergic to a particular cleaning prodcut.
* Equipment and utilities are wiped down after every session.
* My face mask will stay on for the entire session along with using hand sanitizers.
On your part
* Immediate family members only, no additional guests allowed at this time.
* If you've had Covid-19 or contact with anyone with Covid-19, please let me know as soon as possible.
* Please cancel your appointment ASAP if you are experiencing any of these symptoms: Fever, cough, dizziness, lack of taste/smell, fatigue or any other symptoms.
* Maintain 6 feet distance as much as possible.
* If you've traveled within 2 weeks from your session date then please reschedule until 14 days have passed.
* Please arrive in a face mask or a mask is provided if you do not have one.
* Sanitize your hands immediately upon your arrival.
* Wear casual footwear and leave at the front door.
Contact us for any questions regarding our studio safety and covid guidelines.